Group Coaching will give you the opportunity to engage and learn from others who are enrolled in the Self-Study Course alongside you.
Group Coaching might be perfect for you if you:
- prefer having a structured schedule and accountability to finish the course (as opposed to working through on your own)
- want empowerment and guidance from Cait McKay
- process externally and prefer to talk ideas through
- appreciate learning from others’ experience and perspective
- are willing to contribute to creating an open, vulnerable and safe environment with others
Please keep in mind while this is a group format, this is still an investment for you to focus on you.
The goal of offering Group Coaching is to provide accountability and support at a more affordable investment level than 1:1 Coaching. If you feel you would be distracted in the group environment or want a more personalized coaching experience, 1:1 Coaching might be a better fit for you.
This Group program begins the week of January 11 and lasts 8 weeks. Once you and two others enroll, I will send you a survey then schedule our Group Sessions.
With your enrollment, you'll gain:
- Access to five Group Coaching Sessions (4 hours total) over the course of 8 weeks
- Mentorship, coaching, empowerment and accountability check-ins from Cait McKay, the founder of Right to be Relevant
- Lifetime access to the Self-Study Course so you can revisit the course again and again (priceless)
- 70+ in-depth lessons filled with written content, graphics and video (valued at over $1,900)
- 45+ thorough reflection prompts to help you apply what you're learning (valued at over $900)
- 75+ page virtual copy of the Self-Study Course Workbook (valued at $150)
There isn't anything in this course that is too advanced, complicated or intimidating. This information is intended to meet you wherever you are - whether that's at the very beginning of your self-awareness journey, or as a valuable reset. Does this sound like you?
- you feel small, misunderstood or disconnected
- you trust others more than yourself
- you struggle with low self-worth and often feel like you're not enough
- you show up for others but have a hard time showing up for yourself
If so, it’s time to invest in something that is 100% for you!
"Whether you're like me and have been learning and doing the work for a bit, or if you're fresh out of the gate (and have never taken a course, hired a coach, or read a self-help book), I know you'll love this course. The information is so valuable, and if you show up and really dive in, you're going to get a lot out of it and start putting yourself first, for maybe the first time in your life.” -Jess L.
Please note, the Self-Study Course and Group/1:1 Coaching is not a substitute for clinical therapy, but it can be a powerful compliment.
Have questions or want to talk more? Book a free call or email [email protected]