A Myers-Briggs Interpretation might be perfect for you and your partner if you are ready to:
- gain more appreciation, understanding and compassion for one another
- improve your communication, decision making and conflict management
- raise your self-awareness and self-empowerment as individuals
- feel more connected
- try something new!
Here's what you'll gain from our time together:
- Session 1 (30 minutes): We'll use this time to introduce ourselves and I'll provide instructions for completing your Myers-Briggs® assessment (valued at $125)
- You'll each take the assessment and receive your personalized Myers-Briggs Type Indicator ® Step I Reports (valued at $150)
- Session 2 (90 minutes): We'll use this time to discuss all eight of the Myers-Briggs® personality preferences and dig into how type is showing up for each of you in your relationship (valued at $375)
- Session 3 (60 minutes): I'll share your official MBTI® Reports and we'll work together to create an action plan so you can apply your new knowledge of type in your relationship and respective lives (valued at $250)
- Virtual copies of the Myers-Briggs Workbook (valued at $100)
- Type resources: I'll share resources about your unique types that you'll refer back to long after our sessions (valued at $50)
“We cannot safely assume that other people's minds work on the same principles as our own.”
- Isabel Briggs Myers
Please note, the Myers-Briggs Interpretation is not a substitute for clinical therapy, but it can be a powerful compliment.
This offer is not limited to romantic partners! This is great for any two people who want to improve their relatedness and communication.
Questions? Email [email protected]